Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 31 - R-20

Dex-chan lover
i want to be happy about a new chapter but the chapter jump just kills the joy like a Mormon in a bar

Contributor
@zenkichi SSSSS always ignore past chapters and just pick up right up wherever the fuck they feel like. Usually the latest raws.

They also often snipe other groups that aren't translating fast enough, but in this case, the previous group might be defunct. Their website is down and 2 months since they last uploaded anything to mangadex.

@Ghee Yea you got that right. Our dedicated translator for this series ended up quitting so we were left in the dust. I'm certainly glad to see this picked up again though I don't understand the logic of translating a random chapter instead of starting over from where we last left it. I messaged them if they want to work together and we'll see what comes out of it

Whoa, thanks for the translation. I'm happy someone picked this up again. Hopefully something can be worked out to get missing chapters done :3

Double-page supporter
I am graceful for the new chapter but what is that "Rub a dub dub..." thing? It feels silly to the point it broke my enjoyment for the chapter. Translating it to "Thank for the food" or just leaving it as "Itadakimasu" is enough.

Users who are viewing this thread