Ramia-Yana - Ch. 2.1 - ~A Hero's town~ The old Hero (part 1)

TGS

Group Leader
Sorry for the wait, I lost my data last week just before finishing this update, so had to redraw it from scratch... at least I worked hard on it to get it redone fast, so got it done in a week.

Aggregator gang
@TGS yeah saw your twitter post. No need to rush really, you can just explain it on the way like release a single page with an explanation kinda like with break announcement or volume announcements. Anyways thanks for the work enjoyed the knee breaker scene.

TGS

Group Leader
@Skiepher it's ok, I was also doing it for myself, was frustrated for losing so stupidly the data so wanted it to get redone as quick as possible, so just worked extra hard this week.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I think I may be among the community that just doesn't care much for redrawing. Top priority is proper translation, and it checks out here. I can read and understand the sentences k-o-k, the rest is luxury.
Anyway, this is a real fun mango to read. Cheers for working on it.

TGS

Group Leader
@Solipsist I think you misunderstood. I straight up lost all the pages, I had nothing left besides two preview panels I posted, so had to draw it all over again (and I'm not talking about translating it, I'm the author).

Aggregator gang
@TGS still quality still on point. I felt your pain when I saw that tweet, getting some flashbacks when I used to animate.

@TGS Keep the good works man.. You eventually reach the peak while polishing your skill.
Also.. Love the story and art.. Thank you for the update.. Stay safe man..

Dex-chan lover
That was fun. And let's be honest, the women's reaction is really how things would go if these things happen.

Ramia kicking the priestess's knee out was funny

@TGS keep it up.

Double-page supporter
Having suffered meniscus injuries before, I can kind of guess how painful that was.
Sorry for the wait, I lost my data last week just before finishing this update, so had to redraw it from scratch... at least I worked hard on it to get it redone fast, so got it done in a week.
Hence why I always tell friends and family: "There's no such thing as too many backups". Thanks for the update.

Users who are viewing this thread