Ran and the Gray World - Vol. 7 Ch. 40 - In Pieces (Part 002)

Dex-chan lover
I'm so glad she also still friend-zoned the other guy even after his death.

Aggregator gang
And I'm glad (and amused) that the author did drive home the point that so many commenters were missing harder than an Imperial Stormtrooper in the previous chapters: that kids are susually selfish and think only of themselves because they still haven't learned to think of the consequences of their actions on others. Which doesn't mean they are evil, nor horrible, nor all the other things people here has said about Ran: it just means they are kids, not adults (in case you guys haven't noticed, this series whole hat since chapter frigging ONE is that Ran is a child who wrongly thinks she's an adult and wants to be and act as one far too soon.

Dex-chan lover
And I'm glad (and amused) that the author did drive home the point that so many commenters were missing harder than an Imperial Stormtrooper in the previous chapters: that kids are susually selfish and think only of themselves because they still haven't learned to think of the consequences of their actions on others. Which doesn't mean they are evil, nor horrible, nor all the other things people here has said about Ran: it just means they are kids, not adults (in case you guys haven't noticed, this series whole hat since chapter frigging ONE is that Ran is a child who wrongly thinks she's an adult and wants to be and act as one far too soon.
TURE TRUE! i really hated the creeper perdo part really hard but not Ran! she is an child who didn’t know better pretending she can be an adult just because she changed her body

Dex-chan lover
The biggest people I have problems with is that Magic teacher and her Brother. The Teacher gave her one lesson... one. Like, no shit Ran couldn't properly control her magic; And her Big brother is the only one who knows the situation with Outarou but doesn't teach her that She needs to be careful with other adults in her adult body. (Her parents I can slightly give a pass because they have to deal with the insect business)

If I have to give props anyone it would be Hibi. He apologised after bullying her all this time, He helped her try to get a friend, listened and accompanied her with all sorts of trouble including the last battle and even stayed with her while she's grieving and calmed her down. He's very much the MVP of the series.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread