Re:Monster - Ch. 101

Dex-chan lover
So I don't know why but I started to think about how all of this was started. The MC's yandere stalker stabbing him to death with some super powerful knife they went into detail about

How are we 100 chapters in and that hasn't been revisited? I guess he hasn't even been revived for a year yet but still.

Dex-chan lover
Capture-d-cran-2024-06-10-210611.png

The two cuties look nice but Seiji's hat... My gosh. drop the hat dude.

Dex-chan lover
So I don't know why but I started to think about how all of this was started. The MC's yandere stalker stabbing him to death with some super powerful knife they went into detail about

How are we 100 chapters in and that hasn't been revisited? I guess he hasn't even been revived for a year yet but still.
It' been implied that the Yandere was reborn as the Kingdom's Darkness Hero... The creepy lady with the perverted queen.
And that the girl he shared drinks with (Mayumi) before being killed became Kanami.

Dex-chan lover
This dumbass needs to decide on a name that's not based on whatever bullshit evolution he is. Just look at Kanami, she picked a perfectly good name and stuck with it.
Actually, Rou was the one who came up with the name "Kanami".
Even though her true name is : "Hekaterina"

Double-page supporter
This dumbass needs to decide on a name that's not based on whatever bullshit evolution he is. Just look at Kanami, she picked a perfectly good name and stuck with it.
In this setting, names have power and can be used to inflict curses and effects.

Having a name that changes every once in a while, or that you don't really feel any attachment to, it's actually a smart move. It becomes less of "part of my identity" and more of "just something for others to identify me".

Dex-chan lover
*Eats the Dragon Empress's meat (also, her husband's).*
d5b5ca43.jpg

"Oh, you're resurrected."

What's the point of the asterisk on page 5? There is no TL note anywhere, and the explanation for "True Vampire" is given in the next text box. Seems redundant.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm convinced that this is AI generated at this point. Not the translation, but the story. It's like a whole lot of absolutely nothing of value happens way too often, and there's no stakes in any of these fights because **Rou just always chooses to win.

Dex-chan lover

Aside from few moments here and there Roy is the narrator and IT IS his diary.He not only doesn't care about his previous life and not only don't hold a grudge against his stalker(killer) but wished her well (there few side stories that manga doesn't touch, and one of them he before becoming psycker and his meeting and interactions with his stalker, another one gives implication why she killed him).
It' been implied that the Yandere was reborn as the Kingdom's Darkness Hero... The creepy lady with the perverted queen.
And that the girl he shared drinks with (Mayumi) before being killed became Kanami.
Kanami is the one who his stalker reborn into. Hero of Darkness (Alrich Tin Agba) is never implied of being otherworlder, she simply a noble with few lose (religiously) screws in head, who wanted cast aside noble shackles. And Mayumi should be sleeping dead drunk in his apartment, aside from this her fate unknown.

Fed-Kun's army
Finally the beginning of the war, the war of Parabellum against the world's heroes.

Users who are viewing this thread