Re:Monster - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
It's harder to relate to MC if he's some kind of superhuman in the original world, and if the original world is not Earth. Plus there was little explanation about the magic in original world, and no explanation how MC got to keep a cheat ability.

Dex-chan lover
The animal bakayaROU devoured creatures of "mass destruction" and "evil-doing" espers .

As usual , I think these are just its lame excuses and justifications to fill its stomach , the truth are : it was hungry / they were in its way / they looked tasty / they looked weak ( it only fights weaker creatures than it , not stronger ones because it is a coward animal ) / "evil" = disagree with it in something .

There are no excuse and justification for murdering and cannibalising humans .

A stupid and FEMALE goblin equips with a lame slingstaff = 100% hit on flying/moving creatures , from 100 meters away , with no previous 100-days-or-more training whatsoever .

BULLSH!T LOGICS .

Why would they use human women for breeding when they can produce female goblins? That defeats the purpose. The whole basis of kidnapping women for breeding is that there is no other way to reproduce, as all Goblins are born male

Double-page supporter
@Danni4 I know. But I think the author just put her there for a love interest maybe. Also it seems like female ones are really rare since you could barely see any in the other panels

@captain_crunch
Original world is like earth but with espers. ESP is a mind ability, so he got to keep it.
There's only no explanation on how he got to keep his memories, might be chance, might be we'll find out later.

Dex-chan lover
I'm suspecting he might have been a villain in his past life. I mean he admits to having been a cannibal. Perhaps being stabbed to death by that girl was justice and he just didn't understand.
Still, he can't have been a very good precog if he didn't see it coming.

@Danni4
Pretty sure he said already, not that the explanation was very good. Goblins apparently aren't very fertile in this narrative, so a female goblin would take considerably more fucking to get knocked up than a human woman would.

Fed-Kun's army
Had such an OP ability, "apparently" absorbed OP monsters and shit, but got killed by some bitch with a knife? That some shitty plot :facepalm:

Dex-chan lover
Had such an OP ability, "apparently" absorbed OP monsters and shit, but got killed by some bitch with a knife? That some shitty plot :facepalm:
That knife isn't a normal knife tho.... It apparently a high tech electrical vibration knife that's especially made to deal with durability powers and stun regeneration ones... Said Rou himself in the novel

Users who are viewing this thread