Re:Monster - Vol. 5 Ch. 43

Dex-chan lover
For those who have difficulties reading page 9:

And before long, their abdomens suddenly inflated like they were going tear up from inside.
However, I succeeded on suppressing their pain by applying anesthesia and my abilities.
I don't know how long I have done all those things for...
Maybe it was just no longer than an hour, but it's also possible that I have been doing this for several hours...
"Hii!" "Aaa!" "Aaaaaaah!" "Aaaah!!"
Seems like the first one giving birth was the older sister...
"Can you see this, Seiji?"

PS: I'm aware of the minor grammar mistakes. I transcribed it exactly how I read it.

Dex-chan lover
My pet ants would like to thank you for page 9, they enjoyed it immensely

"If you say that they will always be shunned by the others and become monsters in the future... then we just have to raise them with enough love so they won't become like that, right?" says the fucking psychopath who eats people and doesn't understand that people are scared of torturers.

I know this author pulls his 'Accccccttuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaalllly he's super special and has ...' out of his lower end, but I hoped, I really hoped that their children were just 'normal babies' and not this 'super special 1-in-a-million super-special baby' thing he thought up. It would even be alright, if they were just normal halfs/doubles/mixed-breed/whatever, but the whole super special 1-in-a-million super-special speech bubble ruins it.

Dex-chan lover
And Jesus said unto them, "Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you
He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day.
For My flesh is true food, and My blood is true drink."
John 6:53-55
Thanks, Mr rape goblin

Contributor
Thanks for the release.
And a name just popped up out of nowhere. Well, it was quite a long time to go till the author gave a proper name to the characters

Users who are viewing this thread