Re:Monster - Vol. 6 Ch. 51

Dex-chan lover
You mean over the weeks at best since its just day 128

Dex-chan lover
I was mostly talking about the chapter updates. Though biologically, it might have been several years given how monsters evolve.

Dex-chan lover
@reallynotallen
The minotaur is Minokichi. His name used to be Gobukichi back when he was the dumb goblin shield bearer Rou was using as a lackey that became his best friend.

In all honesty, Rou is kinda sweet to his people for a sentient eating monster.
Also, the scene where he said "so we had some fun" my only thought was "You did, maybe".

@HDMI1
She's in the very last panel of 14, but actually meets Rou in the 15th. She's actually what jump started Rou's harem, finally. The girls got jealous that he got his rocks off with the dryad, then started going after him seriously.

Dex-chan lover
@reallynotallen
The Minotaur is one of the original 3 goblins this story started with. He just evolved into a minotaur, just like the female goblin evolved into a vampire.

Those cats are so cuteee I wanna squeeze them and feel the fur~ By the way, the map layout reminds me of Dungeon Keeper.

Dex-chan lover
I've forgotten most of the story after such a long time.... Character names and appearances keep changing so I don't remember who is who.

If I remember, his ogre son gets really attached to minokichi-kun. Can't wait to see his jealousy for his son idolizing someone other than himself.

Double-page supporter
@monkey123 Cait Sith are Celtic spirits and are a part of Scottish mythology. Just like Brownies, Maggy Moulach, or more recently the Loch Ness Monster. So yeah, they predate Fairy Tail by quite a bit. I'm pretty sure most people first learned of them from Final Fantasy though.

Dex-chan lover
Cats working-in a hotspring-Parabellum's base is practically MH3rdP's Yukumo now.

I really wish they'd expand a bit more for Kichi's dungeon raid to his evolution.

Users who are viewing this thread