Re:Monster - Vol. 7 Ch. 63

Dex-chan lover
@Kirche Oh... She's a massive pervert then. Wait, so does that mean that she used all of his utensils from the dinner to- oh no. I just imagined it fuck! I regret asking dang it.

Anyway, thank you for the answer.

Dex-chan lover
I think people are more reacting to the tonal shift, way worse atrocities are committed in overlord, but it's never a problem for those who read it because it's consistent through out. So far Re:Monster has just been a generic power fantasy, he's never assassinated "innocent" people or really even killed outside of combat. Edgy teenagers who have to defend their consumption will say he's been consistent but even the author had to soft peddle the act by saying "it's for political reasons" rather than just have him be the rapacious monster that he "should" be and just off them. Even he thought it was out of line.

Dex-chan lover
Why is the hero of darkness repeatedly called he? I mean, if they are then they are, but considering their breasts and other stuff, they wouldn't be a cis one, I'm skeptical they are at all.

Also huh, 'god creator from another world' sounds... interesting.

Contributor
2 months of waiting... has the old translator run off from you or what?
The new one is not really good enough... well I'll hope at least for the new translator to get a better team and that his pace is faster than the old translator~ 😙🤗

Fed-Kun's army
the translation quality suddenly dropped several levels... is LH Translation okay?

Dex-chan lover
@maki-sama he ate people in his own world. He is really fucked in the head. This is like one of those food isekais excep the food is anything that breaths and or has useful skills

Fed-Kun's army
That was odd. I thought he wasn't a kind of monster who's willing to kill "innocent" people for his own gain.

@Sheruff6 they weren't exactly innocent. It sounded like the Nobles hire them for all kinds of dirty work. I think it said "The Nobles have a penchant for using some kid with guns." or something. And then the gun guy tried recruiting that girl to his side to, i assume, to take on our monster dad.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait why didn't he just try and recruit these guys instead of going on a murder spree

Double-page supporter
@Pokeroots
They had ties to the Noble's Faction. So them joining his squad (through Mind control) of mercenaries would look suspicious. It was said there in this chapter.
He did not know if his mind control shenanigans would work on the foreigner so he ate all of them.

Dex-chan lover
- guys chooses 5 strong individuals tied to the Noble faction and that are be sure to be used against him. (as he is sure the noble faction is against tomboy princess)
- he kills them as a preemptive strike and makes clones so he doesn't get suspected as he is being watched by the dark hero.

first chapter is explained he was a cannibal mercenary and he got killed by his yandere friend in a bad way, he didn't had a pleasant death and probably here will not change how he will die.

people are mad he's a douche, again ... what???

@Knighto people often forget what happened in the first chapter of any manga so I'm not surprised people are mad. He's also never acted like a decent human being, and is a literal goblin offshoot which are basically the cockroaches of monsters. No idea why people forget that lmao

I don't know what's scarier, the Aparou's psychopathic murderous tendencies or the commenters here who think it's perfectly fine and justified. What a flimsy excuse for murder- because some faction that doesn't like him may or may not hire these people. He could hire them too? Or recruit them? But nah, it's fine to just murder people who haven't done a damn thing to him, but COULD do something to him in the future? I know this isn't the real world, but that shit doesn't hold up in court for a reason- cause it's still plain cold blooded and unprovoked MURDER. Also noting that he never seems to kill women, they get "recruited".

@PyroclasticFlow One can only hope it's to lead up to something like that, but I have a feeling the author just thinks his MC is a "hella cool alpha omega chad" MC. smh.

Dex-chan lover
@ShinSekai if one of his wive or children got hurt/killed, I'd guarantee he will go berserk. In chapter 43 when his wife gave birth to the baby, he feels FEAR that one of his wife/babies die because of him. You can see his fear on the scene after labor when he looks at his tremble hands.

@unknownfactor nobody said it's fine and justified, most of us just give an explanation to the reader who confused why Aporou kill those 5 Foreigner. He is clearly evil to the core when it comes from enemies but on the other side, he cares about his family and his allies too.

@PyroclasticFlow I doubt he gonna eat his kid, on chap 43 he clearly shows his parental love for his kid. But idk, maybe something changes his mind on the journey.

Users who are viewing this thread