Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - Daiyonshou - Seiiki to Gouyoku no Majou - Vol. 9 Ch. 46 - A Man With Great Timing

Dex-chan lover
Translation definitely feels off compared to what they are actually saying. Like, why would Ram say "It's Ram-sama to you" there when Otto didn't use her name in the previous bubble? Feels like a lot of context is missing. At least it's generally simple enough dialogue in that scene that it can be ignored, but still.

Group Leader
Translation definitely feels off compared to what they are actually saying. Like, why would Ram say "It's Ram-sama to you" there when Otto didn't use her name in the previous bubble? Feels like a lot of context is missing. At least it's generally simple enough dialogue in that scene that it can be ignored, but still.
Yes, there was two different paths where i could've taken those few lines, I took the one which felt better to myself; the other on would've been that Otto says "Ram seems/must to trust Natsuki after all" Or something along those lines. Where Ram would response with "It's Ram-sama to you" because she feels that she deserves the -sama honorific (Otto used -san honorific). Unfortunally these small things like honorifics sometimes gets lost in the translation. 😔I'll fix it, didn't catch my attention while proofreading cuz i knew the context...

Users who are viewing this thread