Reader - Ch. 64

My condolences for your loss, please take time to mourn and such. May he rest and his family & friends find closure during this time.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry for your loss.

Every day the world shows that it sucks ever more. You may not wish it, but I'll hope the culprit suffers more than their victims.

Take as much time as you need. Us readers may always want more, but we should be humbled by the work others provide. You owe us nothing, so don't feel pressured to continue. We will wait as long as needed.

Thank you for the translation. And sincere condolences. I hope that translating lightened your mood.

Our condolences, your readers will understand. Please take your time, it's never an easy thing to lose someone.

Dex-chan lover
My condolences.
Dude take the week off, or more... our entertainment is not worth your well being.

Sorry for your loss, please focus on what is important for you.
Btw, as you said, the cropping of the different pages aren't correct, but that can wait if you want to take care of yourself.

Sorry for your lost and don't worry about the translation take your time and thanks for all the chapters

Dex-chan lover
Take your time bro, sorting out life comes out first, please take care.
Thanks for the translations

Dang I'm really sorry to hear about your situation. Take all the time you need!

I hope you and your friend are safe and get well soon for your friend. and as higira said, take all the time you need.
we'll be patient ^^

And thank you for your hardwork ^^

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. Tkae you time and rest. Your physical and mental health is more important.

Users who are viewing this thread