Real no Heroine wa Irimasen! - Vol. 17 Ch. 116

Dex-chan lover
Has the TL always been this rough? Page 1 off the bat is almost unreadable. They confuse Kotokos gender page 4, looks more like an MTL scan.

Has the TL always been this rough? Page 1 off the bat is almost unreadable. They confuse Kotokos gender page 4, looks more like an MTL scan.
Hey,TL here. I'm really sorry for the poor quality. I only has an N5 certificate which is like an elementary schooler level of Japanese language and literature,and English is not even my native language. Though, I will improve myself and maybe provide a better translation for you. Thanks for commenting.

Dex-chan lover
Minor grammatical issues aside, I kind of like that kotoko had something of an Osaka accent that bled through in translation. I think it added well to her being shown with more tomboyish hobbies that sei didn't even know about. All in all, the chapter with her focus felt the most... natural.

Dex-chan lover
For the second part of their date (3rd if you count the lunch) they went for the american dream, eh?

Dex-chan lover
for the love of god can someone please tell the the source of the credits page :meguuusad:

Contributor
I really want to know end of this story , cuz for the long time i didn't have this feel. Another question, how much i need to wait till next chapter?
If anyone can reply, I'll be grateful
Well we do have translations ready. But TSing it takes a bit of time. I'd say it's not long that new chapter might come up. Until then, Cheers 🥂

Dex-chan lover
Hey,TL here. I'm really sorry for the poor quality. I only has an N5 certificate which is like an elementary schooler level of Japanese language and literature,and English is not even my native language. Though, I will improve myself and maybe provide a better translation for you. Thanks for commenting.
I can pretty much grasp the story, but quite a lot of punctuation errors though (missing apostrophe, comma, and such - not big deal, but it'd be nice to have them correctly). Some notable typos:
Page 8 his/her
Page 10 'we don't get any lunch'
Page 23 it should be more like 'But I can't keep relying on her', shouldn't it?

I can pretty much grasp the story, but quite a lot of punctuation errors though (missing apostrophe, comma, and such - not big deal, but it'd be nice to have them correctly). Some notable typos:
Page 8 his/her
Page 10 'we don't get any lunch'
Page 23 it should be more like 'But I can't keep relying on her', shouldn't it?
Thanks. I'll strive for the better on future chapters

Users who are viewing this thread