Real no Heroine wa Irimasen! - Vol. 6 Ch. 41

Thank translator for your effort. It's a shame that this serie got dropped by LHT. It was quite OK IMO

Thank you for real :) I started reading this one a couple days ago and was bummed out when I saw it was dropped but you made my day.

Contributor
every time I see Hatsushiba getting angry because of Ibu I laugh so hard, has she forgotten how she almost got both the MC and Ayame raped? Like, that's on another level compared to what Ibu did lol

The last two pages were a little hard to understand.

Group Leader
@nikita_king: Да, вы нам помогите!

@Karendesuu: It's just uncleaned stuff. I worked with MS Paint, so I couldn't make tilted lines when are were some or clean nicely when there's a background ^^
I guess it's still better than nothing when you don't speak Russian or Japanese, though...

@fabreg & @Daphine: You're welcome!

@jokerxhisoka: I wasn't confident about how to express that in English, but basically the 2 guys think there's lewd stuff going on with the 3 girls, and they want to see it (so they offer money to Aramiya)

Fed-Kun's army
honestly there is a lot of better stuff out there that deserve a translation compare to this

Dex-chan lover
@AB2000 Hey thanks for picking this up
b9c.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I appreciate the effort on translating this to english...
if i could only point something out is to clean the most of the russian words (specially in places where everything is white), because it helps to focus on the english text instead of having to search where the speech continues. And yes, ive read you comment below about doing this on MSPaint, but if you could find a way to do it, it would become much better IMO.

Thanks for picking this up mate. GL on the rest of the project.

Thanks for picking up only suggestion make the font bigger and change the style it's very hard to read as is but still thanks.

Double-page supporter
a little rough but better than nothing. i didn't even know that this was dropped. i had assumed they just were delaying on it so thank you for picking this up!

Supporter
@AB2000 If you want to use something other Paint that's not Photoshop, try GIMP. It's free and should make things a bit easier.
I went looking for which fonts are commonly used for scans but the only sugestion of a font I found was wild words: http://fontsgeek.com/fonts/wild-words
Maybe someone from a group will see this and make a better suggestion.

The translation is a but rough and the text could be easier to read
But
Thank you for picking this up. Really.

Users who are viewing this thread