Real no Heroine wa Irimasen! - Vol. 7 Ch. 51

Dex-chan lover
I was prepared for this, but I still have to say that the way the President is forgiven is frankly disgusting.

1. Sure, realistically speaking it would be better not to resort to violence and just sue her for slander, but this is manga, so a good beating would have been very welcome.
2. Haaaaaaah, the whole rumour thing is really going to be drawn out like this again? Then who da F is the culprit huh? Lemme guess, some new character we haven't ever seen or heard of before...

Dex-chan lover
“I will never betray you! I’ll just try to rape you and some other shit, but I’m not a traitor!”

Lmao I think I’m following this only because I want to see how author will go deeper and deeper with the s*itty ideas and dialogues.

Did I just wait one month, to see a rapist being excuse by one of is victim's Friend ?(sorry for my english)
@Macrendil yeah, i don't have anyone in mind who Can be the culprit

Fed-Kun's army
yuriGARBAGE BTFO GET OWNED BITCH WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Thanks for the chpater
Yurishit will never prosper

'Never gonna give you up,
Never gonna let you down,
Never gonna run around and desert you'
School Pres 2020

I hate every characters in this manga ,everyone disgust me ,the only one who is fine is the trap ,president is a bitch ,fmc is stupid ,if mc didnt come to save her she would have gone with it ,i detest her even more ,and i dont understand why the mc would be happy go lucky with the president after that bitch tried to rape fmc ,i dont understand how is this normal

>I'm not involved with rumors about you in any way
So all this was a shitty side story that didn't matter? And somebody else wanted to use the student council president as a smoke screen to get rid of the MC?

They just gotta lengthen the "rumor" plot huh? Every arc is always about "rumors" is this middle school?

Fed-Kun's army
*sigh*
This is too convoluted and why the hell was neither the president or her flunkies punished!?
They were about to expel him for baseless rumors but don't do anything to them for spreading said rumors AND physical violence!?

This is one of those manga that should have ended after the first arc.

but it seems they didn't spread those rumors, it was unrelated apparently, which makes it feel like a waste of time.

Users who are viewing this thread