Reason for first upload rejection [Resolved]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I tried to upload my first chapter ever (a French re-translation of Uzumaki by Junji Itou) but it seems my submission got rejected.
Is it possible to know the reason why? (I've read the site's rules carefully before uploading it but I may have made some mistake)

Solution
Reupload it and I'll approve it. The moderator who looked at your request thought it belonged to a group and was being reuploaded without the correct credit.
Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
1720380655743.png

When you say "re-translation", are you reusing the script from another French group or did you translate it by yourself?

I translated it myself (from the official english translation, as I'm not fluent in Japanese).
I'm not affiliated with any group and it's my own solo project. I only gave credits for the other people and their groups because I used their images (I don't have the means to buy the manga myself) and wanted to make clear the images were not my own, though I'm not affiliated with them.
I'm sorry if it's confusing. 😧

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
Reupload it and I'll approve it. The moderator who looked at your request thought it belonged to a group and was being reuploaded without the correct credit.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread