Rebirth: City Deity - Ch. 148

Dex-chan lover
Mislabeled chapter so it is placed wrong with comparison, and the counting is off, after 127 is normally 128, not 156, then 148, are you randomly picking chapters?

@Shevar no - TL first translated 156 and was asked in comments to start from where is last one. On manhuaplus & mangakakalot last chapter is 147, so he now starts from 148

Aggregator gang
@Shevar Go to the other sites mentioned at the start of the chapter, no need to say something that's already been know to them when they uploaded chapter 156 before...well you should know that since you saw and commented on that chapter as well lol

Dex-chan lover
doesn't matter if it's on another site now really, it's the same as saying go to another ad-riddled TL/scan group site. No thanks, rather drop this manga instead or block the tl if can't go in the order listed here.

Group Leader
@Shevar well who ever want fastest upload in manhua/manhwa they already visit my Channel and I really don't want moody views or reads because I just don't want extra tension I want calm People who can correct me and tell where can i improve my self❤️ so it's okie bro

Dex-chan lover
No problem, you dont have to worry about that. I'll wait for the right chapters:) I dont like ad sites. To each their own.

Group Leader
@Shevar just read on tachiyomi app no ads no signup :) also it doesn't make sense for a tl to start doing chapters that is already tled and available

Users who are viewing this thread