Rebirth: City Deity - Ch. 44 - Final Edit of Chapter

Thanks Quick Machine scans.
I'm hoping you guys are going to update it on regular basis.

Group Leader
Shoutout to @Valve, @Honey, @Gridlite, @Yamibi and @Wylie for pointing out errors and giving suggestions on how to improve the scanlations! (Especially with the fact that Idioms exist, tbh I 100% forgot about them and was confused by some sentences that were translated)

I deleted the old version chapter for the sake of cleanliness. If you also helped out and I didn't mention your name, I apologise and thank you!

Regards,

Nighko
QuickMachineScans

Dex-chan lover
I think I've read this chapter like 3 or 4 times now because of re-uploads or whatever.

Dex-chan lover
@Nighko If you have to reupload for the sake of quality then I don't think anyone is going to complain, I was just musing over re-reading the chapter so many times because I kept thinking it was a new chapter whenever I saw it back on my follows lol.

Group Leader
@sedition Well, you don't have to worry about another "new" chapter tonight. In about twenty minutes I'll be uploading Chapter 46.

Double-page supporter
Lol...wrong answer blondie, the Beizhou children are still trash.. Its just hes not trash. Thats all he proved lol. All you guys got pwned.

Users who are viewing this thread