Rebirth of the Butterfly Girl - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
oh sh*t that went from 0 to 100 real quick
at first I was like yay girl cut off those toxic bitches from ur life, start a new wonderful life here
and oh hey that guy seemed kinda nice he prob is the ML??

and thEN WTF???? I did not expect that reaction and now I'm in shock, someone pls send cat pics

in a way, im kinda glad that dude isn't the ml because he looked kinda like a douchebag

Double-page supporter
i totally thought i was going to be reading a relaxing highschool slice-of-life story, guess not now.

Double-page supporter
Oh for fucks sake- motherfucking chicken bucket shit bricks on a dicking bitch stick

I'm a little confused, when she went from middle school to high school did she change schools or stay the same?
Because I understood that she and her friend have changed and now that her friend has left she decided to change to find herself. But then she had the brilliant idea of ​​going back to school that she studied and suffered bullying is that right? Or did I just confuse things?

So in midle school she was loser with her friends, in highschool she metamorphosis and became popular.
But because of her friend left and she has to transfer to her old town? To be honest I dont know why they look at her like that. You know people change .

The art in this comic is so ambitious. Not super into the plot just yet, but looking forward to seeing where it goes.

Thank you for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread