Rebirth of the Majestic Wife - Ch. 47

was this dropped? only few chapters left so i hope someone picks it up

was this dropped? only few chapters left so i hope someone picks it up
i came back to this after years and i used mtl for the last few chapters. the last few chapters were kinda unsatisfying tho because it leaves a lot of threads hanging (this is just an adaptation of a novel so i guess they just wanted to introduce characters and wrap this up)

SPOILERS (note i used mtl so im possibly lacking context because of it)

- coretta started working with ethan's big brother so that he can take over xia group instead of ethan

- tbh idrk what he did other than the fact that he shows up at the end when their father threatened to disown ethan if he doesnt fix his mess (the father suspected he offended someone because the scandals are targeting him) and that he appointed the bro the position ethan had previously

- coretta caught video evidence of ethan admitting he is only engaged to bai family's daughter for power to his affair (leo's twin sister, idk if he actually likes her or just using her too bc she is pei family) and uses it against him bc he was planning on making a scandal about cory's company "stealing" (ethan hired a guy to plant the "evidence" but he got caught)

- a lot of the companies working with ethan for a project backed out (i dont really know what was the reason specifically, mtl got me confused)

- bai fiancee got sent the video evidence of the affair so xia family is not in good graces with bai anymore

- also ethan's affair with the singer got exposed too (the pics were spread) and their ties to elaine's death and "leaf" (her writer name) disappearance was related (i think they caught the underling that was directly in charge of the explosion)

- leo's bro "got" leo to buy land from him saying there should be a treasure map (he's lying, he thinks its actually barren) but it turns out it has a jade mine and leo was showing off to the pei family his win lol (he actually researched before purchasing so he fooled his bro)

- the grandpa likes leo to be in charge of pei estate but the others (his mom, bro, sis-in-law) dont, so leo is showing off that he is better than them lol

- and then the story ends showing cory happy about her revenge (but she says she's not done with making ethan's life hell) and thanking leo and then they kiss

im assuming the novel has more context but yeah those are the last chapters

Users who are viewing this thread