Rebirth of the Urban Immortal Cultivator - Ch. 216

No text recognition software can deal with all the different outlines, warped perspectives and cursive characters that SFX is displayed as.
Use Pleco (on your phone) or LINE to stroke these SFX characters by hand (one-by-one, but it doesn't take long). Pleco is by far the best. These stroke recognition programs are pretty generous with bad drawings, and they give a pretty good list of possible matches for you to choose from.
Then just search the character and use its pinyin form for the translated SFX.

@Afiaki I didn't know that (Pleco) for me Line give the best results, but most of the time I just use Google Translate to draw the kanjis @skyron I tried with those and it found them quite easy, the translation wasn't that good tho.

sloppy writing from the author here, honestly, after seeing this guy kill 4 gods with one refined god as backup, he now has 5 refined gods and she still betrays him? Author just wanted a convenient excuse to get rid of this character i guess...

Why fight with someone you know has already more powerful than MULTIPLE beings that are more powerful than yourself???
Why-so-stupid-pvid5q.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread