Rebirth of the Urban Immortal Cultivator - Ch. 354

Did we go back a few dozen chapters and I just didn't notice? All of this feels like it should have happened ages ago.
I mean, he defeated the strongest cultivator on the planet and fought off cultivators from another dimension.
You can't just jump straight from that to settling relatively petty debts with nobodies from like 100 chapters ago.
The weirdness of people suddenly freaking out over his dragon general status when he's already built up far, far more impressive feats furthers my theory that this chapter was meant to happen ages ago, but the author just forgot to include it so they're throwing it in now.

I mean, it's not a huge problem. It's not like I come to these stories for the A+ writing, but I can't be the only one who thinks this is really weird.

@StolenGene
It was more because it was a chance encounter that he took care of it now. He's basically forgotten about it before then (not really, but it was more like he couldn't be bothered to go find them since he was busy and such)

Also
The reason they don't quite care about his powerful feats up till now is that they still consider the power of a country to be stronger. (mostly just because of nukes and such), obviously this will change but still. Also, his newer title gives him more power than they previously thought he had. It's like before he was an officer, and now he's the General, or Admiral or such. something like that anyways

Happened the same way in the novels if I recall, so meh.

lol at that girl that is scared of him and how he treats people who offend him, you will be fine , just dont be an asshole and insult / offend him or his family

@jebjordan fair enough I guess. It's still weird from a writing perspective, but I guess I can't say it doesn't make any sense in-universe.

Dex-chan lover
what the fuck?
they’re not phased by a person’s death?
they’re supposed to be *normal*
are they sociopaths or something?

Users who are viewing this thread