Rebirth of the Urban Mad Immortal

Is this the same story as Rebirth of the Urban Immortal Cultivator ? Seems like it

edit: looks like they removed the chapter

Power Uploader
sorry..will be uploaded again. the files have some missing parts and things i like to add from the novel to make things more clearly etc...will be going thru with the translation and keeping true to the source and edit any inconsistency the original manhua author has. i found it...severely lacking in certain areas. gotta redo it. but i will only add if the context allow it. and if it's appropriate to add exposition etc.

lol, this is copy of Rebirth Of The Urban Immortal Cultivator.

1. Rebirth (check)
2. Meditation in the Park (check)
3. Meeting with the old man (check)
4. Conceit and humiliation of others (check)
5. Recognition of power by the old man (check)

new comic about reincarnation of an immortal and still cloww the god translating
cloww be like *AND ANOTHER ONE*

Power Uploader
Be warned, this isn't the same as the raw. I mean it is the same, but i added alot of extra info and cram it into a proper narrative to explain more about the world, if you compare the ytb version or the Indonesian version, it is simpler... If you want simple, sorry. Mine has stuff i crammed from the novel they didn't explain in the manhua. This is one of those series if you don't get the whole picture, you're gonna be blurred as f. So i tried to do my best to explain his backstory, why he does what he does, what his motivation etc. All of this isn't explain in detail in the manhua version. I will try my best to keep it as seamless as it can as natural as reading a novel version manhua.

thank you for your work, nice new manhua but look really like rebirth of the urban cultivator.
Do you have the name of the novel?

Power Uploader
There is group translating this or posted this on novel updates. So, not really no. U can google the raws for the novel tho.

Double-page supporter
Friend A: Yo, can I copy your homework?

Friend B: Sure, just change it a little bit..

Friend A:

Friend A: add Harem

"Rebirth of..."

Here we go again.

Bet it's China too.

So winnie-the-Pooh likes rebirth manga?

Reading first chapter and this is so similar to Rebirth of the Urban Immortal Cultivator, this feels like the "can I copy your homework but please change it a little" meme

Edit after reading 5 chapters : Honestly it's pretty good and I'm not even gonna complain about its similarity, I'm sure this can be as good as the Urban Immortal Cultivator, I'm looking forward to more of it.

Power Uploader
@clow thx, what the connection with Rebirth of the Urban Immortal Cultivator? change artist or what

oh and why similar with I'm The Great Immortal too?
NANI?

Power Uploader
I think the author joked on qq once, he said that chen beixuan kills everyone, so he make the mc as one of chen beixuan enemy to kill the chen family and mirrors the process but change how he wants it to progress, to play a joke on the author of rebirth cultivator. Since rebirth cultivator also copied someone's story, the returning immortal .

Users who are viewing this thread