Reborn 80,000 Years - Ch. 25

Thank you for the fully translated chapter.

Lol that part about the chest. I compared it with the non translated raw from the other version. It’s not chest, it’s stomach lol. “Divine doctor, my stomach hurts, how about you rub it for me~”

Fed-Kun's army
Miss rubbing your stomach will do no good. The pain originates from the chest AND travelled to the stomach. I'll have to rub your chest vigorously while also pinching any protrusions that may appear. They could be a symptom of a greater problem. I will uncover the cause of your pain even at the cost of tasting for toxins that may have excreted from your skin.

Thanks for the chapter!
Great MC knew a way to deal with Cholera. Seems odd that although he was an emperor and married acts like an inexperienced virgin when surrounded by women with ulterior motives after impressing them. Looks like he's going to have another high ranked guest visiting in a few days. Poor young Li is likely to enter a coma after his brain crashes after finding out how valued MC is by another top quality professional. :D

Double-page supporter
Did he just flick a booger at the doctor ? What if it had gone into his mouth.

btw stupid kid.. would of been better if he croaked it.

Surprisingly the author actually did his research on cholera. The cause of death from cholera is normally a combination of dehydration and electrolyte imbalance (usually hypokalemia and sometimes hypophosphatemia), both of which can be treated with a simple oral rehydration solution that contains salt, potassium, and phosphates. Ephedra contains the vasopressors ephedrine and pseudoephedrine, ginger contains potassium, almonds contain phosphates, and lavender is a flavoring agent(?). Unfortunately for this to work in real life, this makeshift oral rehydration solution would need to be administered repeatedly over the course of several days to replace lost fluids and electrolytes. Ephedra also has a variable amount of ephedrine and pseudoephedrine, and these drugs carry a significant risk of fatal overdose. The biggest unrealistic aspect of the treatment is the boy springing up as though nothing is wrong afterward, as he would still be very sick for several days fighting off the infection.

After 80k years, they still could not find cure for cholera. Or the prescription went missing through time.

Users who are viewing this thread