Reborn Ranker – Gravity User - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Very weird to see a MC that doesn't hide how a secret class can be gained, I presume is because he knows that other people will not blindly go for it, or he doesn't care if others follow his teps as humanity need all the firepower it can accumulate.
I presume other secret classes get unlocked by investing all points in a similar way, and it would extremely weird for humanity to not make research by getting some people to risk and choose one of them.Curious about why MC says gravity magic is the strongest when he knows no one used it in his timeline, possibly he understood that at higher levels it can shine but is too late when it gets discovered?

Dex-chan lover
The scenes has a very bad flow to them. Suddenly somewhere else and then suddenly a random dude that sticks to the mc for quite some time. Japan makes manga so they shouldnt be this immature to not even be able to give it a more proper flow. Is it like an immature studio? Doesnt seem like it looking at the artist page.

Dex-chan lover
Tutorial dude seems like such a good guy. But my introverted self can only see a loud extrovert

Users who are viewing this thread