Recommend me your best Yuri manga....

So I'm currently reading Hino san no Baka and almost finished so I'd like a new yuri manga to read,
Any yuri genre will do thanks!

Dex-chan lover
ooh

Happy Sugar Life

you won't regret reading this
maan... you you you.... :worry:
that guy started from Hino

so, let's not jump the bridge that quickly, shall we?
usually from Hino, you go to watanare, then hana arashi, etc.
then go to the more adult like How we do relationship,
and then go to the more drama like Bloom into you, Summer you were there, etc.

Dex-chan lover
maan... you you you.... :worry:
that guy started from Hino

so, let's not jump the bridge that quickly, shall we?
usually from Hino, you go to watanare, then hana arashi, etc.
then go to the more adult like How we do relationship,
and then go to the more drama like Bloom into you, Summer you were there, etc.
he shall feel the same when I was blind to the wonders of yuri and accidentally stumbled onto that as well

Dex-chan lover
Since you're already reading Idol x Idol Story (you have Mimisuke as your profile photo) I suppose you've already finished the prior author's work New Game!, not yuri itself but really enjoyable. I see you're following ongoing Yurihime series so probably the only thing I can recommend from the same publisher are the anthologies, such as the Onee-loli ones (the Parfait ones) or collections from different publishers such as Eclair, Syrup, Yuri Drill, Galete and Galette Meets, Lez Fuuzoku Anthology, Lady x Lady, Ashi to Watashi - Gal Yuri Anthology, etc. Basically the great yuri publishers are Yurihime (Ichijinsha), Manga Time Kirara and Cune (MFC), but there are more. Other standalone good anthologies are Cats and Sugar Bowls, Futago Yuri Ecchi, Cosplay Yuri Ecchi, Vanilla Jingai x Jingai, Yuri Boobs, White Lilies in Love, Alcohol Yuri, Kyoushi x Seito, Shibuya: Gal Yuri, next desk yuri, Mother x Daugther Yuri Anthology Sweet Home, etc. Basically you can check a lot of authors and decide which ones you want to read more.
For specific manga recommendations, my favourite ones are Kase-san and..., Watashi no Yuri wa Oshigoto desu, this one from Ryouta, Sayuri-san no Imouto wa Tenshi and Tsuki ga Kirei desu ne (though anything Itou Hachi writes is excellent), since you're already reading Sasakoi I recommend another Takeshima Eku one, from Kurogane Ken both Shoujo Sect and Tae-chan to Jimiko-san (NSFW), YuriCam, anything from Shinoa, same for Oku Tamamushi, Jyoshikou Dakara Safe, the two ongoing series of Yakiniku Teishoku, Maitsuki, Niwatsuki, Ooyatsuki, Shimekiri Mae niwa Yuri ga Hakadoru, Urara Meirochou, Yuri Kisser, Nekotarou (this one and Catulus Syndrome), Vampeerz, Keiyaku Shimai, Futari Escape, Konohana Kitan, Moshi, Koi ga Mieta nara and I could continue much longer... it's really hard to choose a few.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Since you're already reading Idol x Idol Story (you have Mimisuke as your profile photo) I suppose you've already finished the prior author's work New Game!, not yuri itself but really enjoyable. I see you're following ongoing Yurihime series so probably the only thing I can recommend from the same publisher are the anthologies, such as the Onee-loli ones (the Parfait ones) or collections from different publishers such as Eclair, Syrup, Yuri Drill, Galete and Galette Meets, Lez Fuuzoku Anthology, Lady x Lady, Ashi to Watashi - Gal Yuri Anthology, etc. Basically the great yuri publishers are Yurihime (Kodansha), Manga Time Kirara and Cune (MFC), but there are more. Other standalone good anthologies are Cats and Sugar Bowls, Futago Yuri Ecchi, Cosplay Yuri Ecchi, Vanilla Jingai x Jingai, Yuri Boobs, White Lilies in Love, Alcohol Yuri, Kyoushi x Seito, Shibuya: Gal Yuri, next desk yuri, Mother x Daugther Yuri Anthology Sweet Home, etc. Basically you can check a lot of authors and decide which ones you want to read more.
For specific manga recommendations, my favourite ones are Kase-san and..., Watashi no Yuri wa Oshigoto desu, this one from Ryouta, Sayuri-san no Imouto wa Tenshi and Tsuki ga Kirei desu ne (though anything Itou Hachi writes is excellent), since you're already reading Sasakoi I recommend another Takeshima Eku one, from Kurogane Ken both Shoujo Sect and Tae-chan to Jimiko-san (NSFW), YuriCam, anything from Shinoa, same for Oku Tamamushi, Jyoshikou Dakara Safe, the two ongoing series of Yakiniku Teishoku, Maitsuki, Niwatsuki, Ooyatsuki, Shimekiri Mae niwa Yuri ga Hakadoru, Urara Meirochou, Yuri Kisser, Nekotarou (this one and Catulus Syndrome), Vampeerz, Keiyaku Shimai, Futari Escape, Konohana Kitan, Moshi, Koi ga Mieta nara and I could continue much longer... it's really hard to choose a few.
it kinda scares me just how much of these I've read/knew about before

but hey, you've probably read twice or even thrice the amount of stuff I've read

maybe

Dex-chan lover
Eight years reading yuri (besides other genres) causes having around 900 titles bookmarked only on Mangadex... even if it's just a third yuri and another third slice of life/iyashikei it's a lot of cute girls doing cute things. And yes, I'm not diabetic.

Dex-chan lover
I'd say read Bloom into You and the Kase San series
Those are fantastic standard bearers for the genre

Best to start at the pinnacle before you work yourself down that pole

Users who are viewing this thread