Recommendations for any manhwa about the MC being a badass villainess

I've been really into manhwas about someone getting reincarnated or kinda going back in time and they're the villainess and deal with the "FL" in such a cool and badass way. I absolutely love those kinds of MCs so if anyone has any recommendations that would be nice (btw I've read a lot of them already but I'm wanting more so don't be surprised if I've already read/started it lol).

If I have read it already I'd be open to talk about it more too :)

Thanks for so many recommendations. Some of these I've read but the ones I haven't looked interesting so I'll make sure to check them out.

Also I really liked reading Roxana, How to Get My Husband on My Side, Villains are Destined to Die, and The Villainess is a Marionette. I also really like I Shall Master This Family but it seems to not be as interesting for you.

Ngl the GL is peaking my interest lol plus love the pfp been reading that lately, very cute :)

Contributor
Ngl the GL is peaking my interest lol plus love the pfp been reading that lately, very cute :)
Here two more recommendations (manhua) GL with badass characters(yeah??):
I Shall Master This Family but it seems to not be as interesting for you.
I agree that the story is good so I recommend it, but... the plot is kinda too simple in my opinion.

I really liked reading Roxana
Poor artist. :qq:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread