Recommendations - wholesome romance between male mentor x female ward after she grows up

Hi everyone,

I'm reading Lanxi Zhen and I'm really enjoying it.
I'm looking for more stories where the girl grows up alongside the guy and their relationship shifts from mentorship/guardian to consensual romance as she's older. Not stories where the school girl meets the teacher, has a crush, then has a fling. Not stories that focus on how they have to hide their relationship. No teen drama.
A fantasy setting would be a bonus.

I've tried other titles with the male mentor/guardian x female student/ward trope but I didn't really like them:
- Sensei no Yasashii Koroshikata (The Teacher's Gentle Way of Killing)
- Mahoutsukai no Yome (The Ancient Magus' Bride)

Dex-chan lover
https://mangadex.org/title/1936/usagi-drop
the classic

"I Found Somebody to Love" - a mature and frankly heartwarming take on student-teacher romance. Unfortunately I couldn't find an entry here on Mangadex, though you should easily be able to find it on other aggregator sites. Maybe not exactly along the lines of what you're looking for (girl is a uni student not a schoolgirl, plus they do have to - at least initially - hide their romance for purely practical reasons), but I still think you'll like this one, seeing as it handles the subject matter with great tenderness and understanding

Users who are viewing this thread