Record of Ragnarok - Ch. 89 - Boiling

We've seen this story before. Raiden oneshotting people then getting humbled by technique. Kojiro learning to adapt to any technique. Adam being able to copy any technique. Apollo getting humbled by the tenacity of humans and showing his respect for humanity. And so on.

All the fighters we've seen are melee, and there's only so much you can do—especially when the fight hasn't even utilised the complexity of the map yet. I'd like to see Susanoo be able to split himself into multiple pieces like a Shadow Clone Jutsu, each with different styles, and have this army chase Okita through the buildings... otherwise, it's just another "ooo swords clash together amidst flashbacks" battle and I'd genuinely rather look at femboy fanart of Souji.

Bring in the ranged Hayha or magical Nostradamus already, or the many other historical figures that commenters have suggested.

Dex-chan lover
:huh: I didn't notice but it's muscular dude vs female gaze twink husbando....the battle will be legendary

Dex-chan lover
Susanoo:
images

Dex-chan lover
I thought the chapter was called "Balling" then I was like wait no that can't be it...

Dex-chan lover
Susanoo:

When you were partying,

I studied the blade.

When you were having premarital sex,

I mastered the blockchain.

While you wasted your days at the gym in pursuit of vanity,

I cultivated inner strength.

And now that the world is on fire and the barbarians are at the gate you had the audacity to come to me for help.

Dex-chan lover
Your telling me all these these powerful ones are supposed to respect humans but none of them argued for humanity to survive during the vote? Hercules I understand but why wouldn't susanoos say hold any sway?

Dex-chan lover
Your telling me all these these powerful ones are supposed to respect humans but none of them argued for humanity to survive during the vote? Hercules I understand but why wouldn't susanoos say hold any sway?
It looks like a retcon from that first chapter... Wait, maybe he was out of the voting because he was exiled from his home, then called him as they deemed to be strongest.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
WHY MUST THE AUTHOR MAKE ME LIKE SUSANOO SO MUCH I DON'T WANT HIM TO DIE

Users who are viewing this thread