Record of Ragnarok: The Apocalypse of the Gods - Ch. 1 - The Apocalypse

Dex-chan lover
this does kinda makes it rly funny to remeber hwo Buddha swapped sides despite been a first pick lmao
Also >Death<
like just death
huh ok or should i find it funnier how Prometheus is on there lol

Dex-chan lover
this is just begging for a crossover with Undead x Unluck.

Aggregator gang
Watch Death be the one from Discworld.

Also happy to see my boy Cu, but he's got a funny looking weapon there. IMO they should've given him the same rock he tied himself to with his own intestines.

Double-page supporter
not what I was expecting for Sun Wukongs design, ngl I don't really like it. Wish he looked at least somewhat monkey like

Dex-chan lover
Can't even imagine how King Enma (king of the underworld) will fight death? like is Death his employee? or is it more like a different branch?
really hope this don't turn out predictable and let the underdog win

this is a tournament so the clearly stronger (lore-wise) should win

Fed-Kun's army
I like seeing all these new gods and we finally have a goddess fighter

But in the end Zeus will just become the 13th god right? Since he wasn’t part of the 12 he showed.

Maybe one of the fighters here will join ragnarok anyway since Buddha changing sides messed stuff up.

Also I’m curious about “Death” it’s so vague. Who is it referring to I wonder

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I like seeing all these new gods and we finally have a goddess fighter

But in the end Zeus will just become the 13th god right? Since he wasn’t part of the 12 he showed.

Maybe one of the fighters here will join ragnarok anyway since Buddha changing sides messed stuff up.

Also I’m curious about “Death” it’s so vague. Who is it referring to I wonder
Hades already replaced Buddha though so the consequences of this serie bear no affect to the main story

Dex-chan lover
lol the other gods should be angry with zeus and his greek bias roster, also damn ra served by bunch of cute cat girls
The Greek took 4 slots and loss 3
Also Heracles, a demi god chosen over Ra is a true spit in the face

Fed-Kun's army
Hades already replaced Buddha though so the consequences of this serie bear no affect to the main story
Yeah but buddha switching sides meant that the humans had 14 fighters and the gods had 12 then after hades joined they were back to 13. That means there’s an extra human and I’m assuming that’ll come into play.

Users who are viewing this thread