Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Gods vs Mankind's Final Struggle

Fed-Kun's army
@Kit_Kat420

Man fought on the front-lines and beastly killed every enemy that came his way in huge war fights on multiple battlefields. He racked up a huge body count that gave him his well deserved rep as china's most fierce warrior.

Basically a real world Hercules.

Aphrodite's tits are so big she's got men to hold it up for her lmao.

Where do i sign up for that job?

Dex-chan lover
@Kit_Kat420 Seriously? You haven't watched or read the Record of the Three Kingdoms or played the game Dynasty Warriors? Lu Bu is one of the mightiest warriors in history. In his era, no one can match his strength. His horse, Red Hare, is one of the famous war horses in history. His downfall is that he is too arrogant, lack of loyalty and untrustworthy that people don't trust him.

@jokerxhisoka Well, in Greek mythology, she is vulgar. She slept with whatever men she wants. She seduced and has an affair with her husband's younger brother.

I don't know if its just me growing out of manga and anime, but this did not feel hype. I feel like Shiva could've been represented a lot less, well, 'just fuck the humans type' thing but I get the demographic. Same with Thor too; just felt too "anime-fied". The start was really good but why did they have to explicity narrate some of the things happening?
Either way I'll keep reading, just some nitpicks that I had in my mind. Wish I discovered this when I was seriously into manga and anime :( Probably would be more hyped.

Double-page supporter
In the Norse legends isn't Thor like more dumb and less "cool got guy" than he's portrayed here?

chotto matte!
First WTF
if it was gods trying to destroy humanity, wont any god be suffice to destroy earth in an instant ?
and even if that valkyrie said that are u chickening out wasn't there any god of intelligence or wits ?
and isn't it like lord shiva is the top 3 gods of hinduism and on the top of that god of destruction
and even so valkyrie fought along side humans didn't she knows what the current humans are like ?
The concept of the story is wierd but i'm gonna read it because of curiosity

Users who are viewing this thread