Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Ruler Of The Seas

Dex-chan lover
First half of the chapter is Poseidon and then the latter half of the chapter is a whole group of "who?"s. Nice.

As someone who's still waiting for a new chapter of Vagabond. This felt like a slap in the face.

Group Leader
fml, adam losing was bull shit and now the only winners will be the japanese people listed

Supporter
@Vergil I feel the exact same way
I always thought he was a tool in Vagabond and even more so in this manga.

It's pretty obvious that the 4 (If I'm remembering right) Japanese heroes are all going to win their battles. I'll be shocked if one loses.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like I'm reading a weird rendition of a Fate series.

you can do it Assassin!

Anyone who got their knicker's in a twist over Sasaki being this strong didn't understand the Adam fight.

Dex-chan lover
@gordon17
You should see what CN novel talk about their characters and how they describe japanese, most words are censored.

But yeah a bit too boastful in this manga, I would have liked to see siegfried since he pairs up with a valkyrie in the lore.

or medussa, she is a mortal and I am sure she hates the gods more.

Dex-chan lover
It's like every chapter is another hype train, and we hardly have time to disembark from the previous one. Gonna get hype whiplash, and I want it

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@krippr
I don't think it's much of a stretch actually, because most major combat groups don't specialize in swords, unlike samurai. see the discussion on reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/bgmkkd/disc_shuumatsu_no_valkyrie_chapter_14/

Dex-chan lover
Looking through these comments I'm a little confused. This series isn't about belittling X nation/religion and praising Y nation/religion, it's a fight for all of humanity. It's a celebration of ALL of us, not just one nation or religion. If Sasaki wins against Poseidon it's not because he's Japanese. It's because he is an exemplary human.

Users who are viewing this thread