Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 8 Ch. 30 - Eternal Slumber

@thedeadlyacedia "This manga jerking itself off for such a shit plot" Funny saying that, when you are using an avatar from one of the most self-jerking off manga ever made.

@BloodEagle so that was your defense of this manga? lmao cause I'm gonna agree. But I will say that the level of absurdity and hamfisted bullshit in Baki was a lot more fun than this. I would also say there's more real life martial arts information in that Potato Battle series than there is history in this. This shit seems like it was written for 9yr olds lol I hate it and regret leaving a comment that reminded me I read this much

@thedeadlyacedia Well, not really defending it, I just love the over the top fights, and the art is great. I don't expect much from the story in these kind of manga.

Fed-Kun's army
I love that the prositute was saluting to jack. Maybe if she was there as his ally before his mother turned like that he might have lived a better life

lmfao I'm a fan of baki too but baki has incredible bull shit. Yujiro respecting ali because he defends the weak??? Ali jr whole plot development to just get his ass beaten horribly?? The latest baki uses Miyamoto Musashi and he fights with his mind like a samurai Charles Xavier lol. You could make baki sound incredibly childish as well if you nitpick every little thing. We all know we're not reading Shakespeare lol come on

EQ

This chick’s getting annoying. 4 fights in and she still needs to be reminded of what’s at stake here???

Dex-chan lover
The Japanese heroes are kinda boring. I wish the manga had more fun characters like Jack instead of muh enlightened samurai prodigies

Group Leader
okay
okay.
okayyy...
jack is my new favorite character

I'm regretting reading the comments as I reread this series. Every chapter is full of awful takes, and this chapter's awful takes are "Geir is awful, she's such a crybaby."

Geir is WATCHING HER FAMILY DIE. REPEATEDLY. Are we missing something here? Obviously she's gonna be fucking emotionally distressed, first she was watching her sisters die one by one and now it's Hercules, who she also calls a brother. Is is REALLY that annoying for you guys to see someone react in an emotionally-realistic way?

Dex-chan lover
@Stevethebarbarian I'm pretty sure it's more on the fact she throwing her tantrum towards Brunhilde without understanding where she's coming from and that she's just as devastated due to losing her family/close friends. Geir is just acting like a child that doesn't understand whats happening around them and blaming those closest at fault.

Users who are viewing this thread