Recruitment Ads.

Contributor
If you need to recruit for a certain role, you can reply here with details such as what role you need, what works you're planning to do or are doing, and so on.

There's no real reason to follow what I say and that you are allowed to post whatever threads you want, but I think it's a good idea not to clutter up the forums with many pointless and repetitive threads like that and to consolidate them here.
Placing this here while the forums are still new so it will hopefully gain traction.

Group Leader
I suggested making a section for recruiting, and one for general discussion instead. People won't listen to a thread most likely. Why tf is the trash thread pinned tho lmao

is a Reindeer
VIP
trash thread ain't pinned, it has a pin emoji to make it look like it's pinned.
cheeky.

Miku best girl
Admin
I'll make more subforums here for better organisation next week. I want to see how groups want to use this section first.

Contributor
Fair enough. I just don't think it's a good idea to have all those recruitment threads stuck together with other threads pertaining to groups, as well... There's bound to be a lot of recruitment ads.

Group Leader
I don't even think that there should be a subsection for groups IMO

is a Reindeer
VIP
the subsection for groups is just the forum style implementation of the comments on group pages
when advanced search gets implemented, it'll be fine having the subsection
at the moment it's just impossible to navigate though

Power Uploader
I think there's no need to reinvent the wheel. A recruitment subsection with a one-week bumping rule, as in MU and Batoto, should be good enough.

Also, Death Toll is recruiting, check out our recruitment thread. ?

Users who are viewing this thread