Red Storm - Vol. 15 Ch. 287

Dex-chan lover
Well shit, how are they gonna go against the wizards of the empire with Triquel gone? and the little bro of Yulian being half dead? they have no magic users worth their name anymore.

Dex-chan lover
Triquel's plan was for Luna to become their strategist; he was headhunting from the beginning.

Mind you, Luna is exceptional as he took on 3 great warriors and the mystically endowed Red Storm warriors with only tactics and 1 great warrior. That's some talent.

Well now I'm wondering why Triquel is in the prologue??? Unless it's just a dude who looks like Triquel. I was convinced that it was him though because it seemed to be far future when the monsters finally break out of the rift areas and start running rampant.

I mean, it might've been the artist trying out possible far future character designs and nothing was set in stone about their future yet.

In either case, Triquel didn't have that devil-may-care swagger about him that the dude from the prologue did, but I thought that just meant something radical happened to him in the future that caused a shift in his personality.

in the prologue julian was younger and it could just as easily be the monster field during training.
I actually think that it'd be very good if triquel actually died. a manga that revives every main character that died is boring.

He legit killed one of my two favorite characters, what a shitty development this is. I don't see how he'd use that to improve the webtoon

Users who are viewing this thread