Red Storm - Vol. 16 Ch. 388

Dex-chan lover
See you guys on the next sequel, either that or on peerless father comments.
Thank you Method Scans and ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Scans for the good translations and consistency :D

Fed-Kun's army
Wait.. i dont get it. Will it be a side story or a sequel? Or both?
Where did you guys hear the news of the sequel

@ImDanGrow 387 on the notes page. Author was thinking of doing a sequel or a spinoff of the larger world since the story isn't about Yulian and his personal goals anymore.

@PraetorDragoon yes. The war was just some annoying side part for me. I liked the individual storytelling at the beginning more. And it seems a bit unfinished because much content seems left out.
The weird monsters/other demon cultivator who went mad below the sand. Information regarding the string-guy and his father. The weird girl whom yulian and his teacher met separately. The "world" where the sand tribes ancestors are. This time traveling old granny and the other girl with her.

If there is a 2nd season where he starts traveling the world it could be interesting if the focus stays on him and other individuals and less moving masses of people.

And I want to see more of the badass teacher.

@bakauguu Yeah. I get the feeling that the author had a bunch of ideas, put them into the story, and then didn't really had an idea on how to develop them further. This isn't a specific problem, as a lot of authors have the problem of transisting from a more personal focus group of characters and plot to a world-spanning one.

In this particular case, I think that if the whole world-ending seals are being destroyed plotline was left out, and just had Yulians conflict with the other tribes, it would have felt more coherent and less unfinished.

Spending 10 years fighting and training, Yulian is a lot stronger now
I wonder how strong compared to Peerless dad characters, like Administrator or Noyah granddaughter?

Epilogue and side story, would be really dope to have Yulian in Peerless dad

Dex-chan lover
It's been a good ride. Let's see where the author decides to take us next.

Users who are viewing this thread