Regression of the Shattering Sword

Rating: 2/10. Pretty trash for long time manhwa reader ngl (read up to chapter 11).

Plot: MC reincarnated as his son and wish to take revenge against his enemies.

Reasons for bad review: Boring and predictable story. MC is acting pretty weird. Firstly, he wishes to go back to the acadamy where his son was bullied. He could rather spend his time training than doing useless stuff like this. I get that the author wish to show that MC is trying to take revenge for his son but there are better ways of doing it. Another thing that weird me out is that he was ambushed by a group of assasins from rival faction but he let them lived rather than killing them off.

Overall, okay-ish for new readers. As for long-time readers, don't bother it, your brain will rot.

Aggregator gang
Rating: 2/10. Pretty trash for long time manhwa reader ngl (read up to chapter 11).

Plot: MC reincarnated as his son and wish to take revenge against his enemies.

Reasons for bad review: Boring and predictable story. MC is acting pretty weird. Firstly, he wishes to go back to the acadamy where his son was bullied. He could rather spend his time training than doing useless stuff like this. I get that the author wish to show that MC is trying to take revenge for his son but there are better ways of doing it. Another thing that weird me out is that he was ambushed by a group of assasins from rival faction but he let them lived rather than killing them off.

Overall, okay-ish for new readers. As for long-time readers, don't bother it, your brain will rot.
I'd say 2 is a bit harsh, no? I've read all 40 chapters, and I agree that this isn't really anything new we've seen, but it doesn't do anything offensive enough to earn a 2. For one, I don't think you really understood why he chose to go to the academy, and for two he definitely trained several times after the small number of chapters you read. I definitely don't think it earns the 7.8/10 it currently has, but even looking at this as critically as I can there is no way it earns less than a 5.5.

2 is like reserved for hilariously/hideously bad, not boring.

Users who are viewing this thread