Reijou Hanayome Keiji Choukyou -Mukuna Tsubomi wa yoru Hiraku- - Ch. 1

@madeupface
sexual assault. Yes. Assuming sanctioned by family, which is worse. And she probably doesn't even know what happened. The story will probably follow the it's fine because...

This is really... i dunno what to say?? Thanks for the chapter but i dont have any positive feelings about this series yet

@ActiveInternetSandwich
there is no way to redeem himself after what he will do. This whole: "I'm doing it cos its my duty but I'm as nice as possible cos I love her" is just bs. And she does not even look a day older than 12! so this Manga prays on the pedophile preferences while pretending that she is an adult!

@megagen
yeah, it will as there are enough ppl who would by this shit.

One positiv aspect, the drawings are good, would have been better if the author would use his/her skills for better content

OOOOH, this actually reminds me of an otome DramaCD I was listening to. The title is "My Butler", the premise is almost the same.
What makes it different is both FL and ML have the same consent.

Group Leader
ty for the chapter lmao but this credits page god I'm reeling- ....ok jokes aside, this goddamn.... plot doesn't sit right with me. this is not okay. I'm dropping this, so cheers to everyone who's gonna continue reading! this manga is not for me, but you guys have fun, dearies!

yall i guarantee you 💀 this manga is totally different from the drama cd it was based out of

he wasnt this aggressive in the second track yoshino actually only came inside the room and asked for hand as he told ojousama what he was going to do step by step he was polite about it he didnt push her down or tied her hands in the drama track

@megagen yeah it's definetly sanctioned by the family. considering the setting of the manga, i guess it's safe to assume that it's normal to use your own child like they're properties and used them for political gain or something. woman have it worse off course. i feel bad for her, but that's how it is.

let's see if the butler could handle his guilt and his lust

@innova this manga actually has drama cd adaptation and it's available on dlsite. i was really surprised to find this manga after listening to drama cd 😳
if somebody's interested, it can be found here: https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ273321.html

Users who are viewing this thread