Reiketsu Ryuu Sumerahi Heika no ~ Unmei no Ban ~ Rashii desu ga, Koukyuu ni Hiki Komorou to Omoimasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.1 - The Fairy Princess Begins Her…

Dex-chan lover
Its kinda funny this head maid think she can get away with giving Efinia nothing since shes the Fated one of the emperor and I mean I know hes kinda been wimpy avout seeing her but i mea he would have to eventually and then he would find out about how she gotten nothing and uh ok. Yeah real Smart treatimg your Emperor Fated one like shit, like honedlty if you had any brain you would all suck uo to her

Group Leader
Its kinda funny this head maid think she can get away with giving Efinia nothing since shes the Fated one of the emperor and I mean I know hes kinda been wimpy avout seeing her but i mea he would have to eventually and then he would find out about how she gotten nothing and uh ok. Yeah real Smart treatimg your Emperor Fated one like shit, like honedlty if you had any brain you would all suck uo to her
My assumption is the Emperor doesn't check out his harem often, so that's why head maid thinks she can do whatever she wants. And she tries to psychologically make Efinia bad so all she can make Efinia obey her. Classic shoujo story style. Efinia is not like that ofc, she fights! And that's one of the things make that manga more different and interesting than other shoujo manga(s) imo

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
My assumption is the Emperor doesn't check out his harem often, so that's why head maid thinks she can do whatever she wants. And she tries to psychologically make Efinia bad so all she can make Efinia obey her. Classic shoujo story style. Efinia is not like that ofc, she fights! And that's one of the things make that manga more different and interesting than other shoujo manga(s) imo
:huh: unfortunately for the Maid And the other harem ppl Elfinia might be small in stature but she sure as hell aint in Attitude

Dex-chan lover
Why do I feel that the harem is going to be dismantled by the MC? The emperor will probably start with the head maid that ignores orders and then take down all the others who are not acting appropriately.

Users who are viewing this thread