Reiketsu Ryuuou Heika no "Unmei no Tsugai" rashii Desu ga, Koukyuu ni Hikikomorou to Omoimasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.2 - The Fairy Princess Attends a Dinner …

Dex-chan lover
Efinia rly aint gonna take shit from nobody and thays great. Thid girl got her entire Race counting on her and she will best anyone who comes her way. Also I mean I know that she is short but seeing Leonor and then Efinia wow shes SHORT SHORT

Group Leader
Efinia rly aint gonna take shit from nobody and thays great. Thid girl got her entire Race counting on her and she will best anyone who comes her way. Also I mean I know that she is short but seeing Leonor and then Efinia wow shes SHORT SHORT
She is a loli after all :kek:

Dex-chan lover
Just how old is this emperor to not realize every action of his causes consequences to those around him? Is he just that narrow-minded with Effinia in mind that he can't register everything else around him?

Love is blind, indeed.

Supporter
Just how old is this emperor to not realize every action of his causes consequences to those around him? Is he just that narrow-minded with Effinia in mind that he can't register everything else around him?

Love is blind, indeed.
You’re trying to bring a knife into a sniper fight:
Heart beats brains 10/10 times here

Users who are viewing this thread