Reiketsu Ryuuou Heika no "Unmei no Tsugai" rashii Desu ga, Koukyuu ni Hikikomorou to Omoimasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 4.1 - The Fairy Princess Misunderstands th…

Dex-chan lover
This emperor needs to just show his true pathetic self. Dogeza, pleading he’s sorry, cry like a baby, that’ll get her :smug:

EDIT: I’m sorry everyone, I made it sound like I want him to actually do this. He should just tell her the truth and be honest tbh. 😓 didn’t mean to give the wrong idea, my bad.

Last edited:
Supporter
Oooooooof….
Top of the world to digging a pitfall trap with his front teeth…
Ow

Dex-chan lover
He's the emperor, though? Won't doing that in front of his 'fated one' really put her off?
It would put any woman off. You're an emperor and you're being that pathetic. Christ any respect people had for him would be gone.

What he needs to do is stop pussyfooting and be upfront with her. Hell go meet her where she's staying and have a heart to heart. Screw the rumors you are an emperor.

Dex-chan lover
It would put any woman off. You're an emperor and you're being that pathetic. Christ any respect people had for him would be gone.

What he needs to do is stop pussyfooting and be upfront with her. Hell go meet her where she's staying and have a heart to heart. Screw the rumors you are an emperor.
That’s actually what I meant, sorry everyone. 🙇‍♀️ He should be honest and just admit what he actually feels. Though Being pathetic is better than what he’s doing rn 😓

Dex-chan lover
The thing about rom-coms is that everyone involved needs to be reticent or shy in some way. If they sat down and spoke candidly with each other, clearing up misunderstandings, the story would be over in a trice.

But it can be pretty frustrating to watch, and sometimes you just want to THWAP them over the head and tell them to get their act together.

Dex-chan lover
I see. The reason why Elfinia is his Fated mate is because she's stands over everyone else including the Emperor.

But Grendel, Honey. Try your best as the form you can talk. Don't just use your Baby-chan form to be spoiled by her. You already make time for her. You can hold a conversation now. Now increase her favoribility gauge! Hang in there, Grendel! Get it together, Ryuu-Ou!

Dex-chan lover
elfinia rly do have herself togehter dont she
maybe its cuz her Race is always a ever young looking one so they have to be more mature mentally too

Users who are viewing this thread