Reiketsu Ryuuou Heika no "Unmei no Tsugai" rashii Desu ga, Koukyuu ni Hikikomorou to Omoimasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 5.2 - The Fairy Princess Conducts Negotiat…

Dex-chan lover
It really says a lot about a ruler who has never got to know his own territory's best selling points.
He knows nothing about basic human interaction, nothing about his country, nothing about his harem, literally nothing at all. His entire character so far is purely convenience for explaining her circumstances. Even his reason for "loving" her in the first place is superficial bullshit. The author is very bad at justifying their plot devices.

Also because I'm ranting anyway, why is his magical "destined mate" not instantly position 1 in the harem, or even in the harem at all. It's literally set in stone that he WILL love her, no matter what. It's not even an option. And furthermore why have a harem at all if he's going to, at some point, lose all his sense upon meeting some woman? Even if a political harem was useful, he's not using it and it seems ridiculous to not have systems in place for said mate to be external to it, given the mate is ordained by fate itself. The crux of this plot is built on a harem that is utterly pointless because of the very same plot. Everything about this story's writing annoys me.

Dex-chan lover
This guy rlyhas no clue of anything at all huh
was he put on the throne cuz someting happend since no way you can be this clueless man.
on the other hand uh Efinia yeah ofc these Merchants is excited about opening up trade with your home nation
its like you said yourself Spirit products is rare and your nation kinda have them alot. o7 to your brother i geuss thou

Dex-chan lover
Now why did y'all translate that name like that.... :thonk:
Could have EASILY just kept it as "Kuro-chan", as opposed to something eyebrow raising.
And before anyone asks, yes, I checked the raws:
kqLXn5E.png

Group Leader
He knows nothing about basic human interaction, nothing about his country, nothing about his harem, literally nothing at all. His entire character so far is purely convenience for explaining her circumstances. Even his reason for "loving" her in the first place is superficial bullshit. The author is very bad at justifying their plot devices.

Also because I'm ranting anyway, why is his magical "destined mate" not instantly position 1 in the harem, or even in the harem at all. It's literally set in stone that he WILL love her, no matter what. It's not even an option. And furthermore why have a harem at all if he's going to, at some point, lose all his sense upon meeting some woman? Even if a political harem was useful, he's not using it and it seems ridiculous to not have systems in place for said mate to be external to it, given the mate is ordained by fate itself. The crux of this plot is built on a harem that is utterly pointless because of the very same plot. Everything about this story's writing annoys me.
I think it's normal, you guys kinda think someone who governs an empire shouldn't be like this. Yes, maybe an ideal emperor shouldn't be like this but there is no ideal, and probably has never been and never will be

Group Leader
Now why did y'all translate that name like that.... :thonk:
Could have EASILY just kept it as "Kuro-chan", as opposed to something eyebrow raising.
And before anyone asks, yes, I checked the raws:
kqLXn5E.png
Well, Ergoran, the translator, translated it like that properly. Kuro chan is also an option, but Blackie sounds cuter and also sounds like something Efinia would say I think :D

Dex-chan lover
Well, Ergoran, the translator, translated it like that properly. Kuro chan is also an option, but Blackie sounds cuter and also sounds like something Efinia would say I think :D
It also sounds like a pejorative term. Hence my pointing it out. :(

Dex-chan lover
Are you telling me that as a fairy, she has no wings and her 2 flaps at her back are actually part of her clothes? And she can't actually fly?...What. She is not an elf, right?

Users who are viewing this thread