Reiko no Fuugi: Akuyaku Reijou to Yobarete imasu ga, tada no Binbou Musume desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
It's back!
fFKfKq5.jpg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yeah ! Thanks for the chapter !
Reiko discovering the internet is so precious

Dex-chan lover
I hope Shou-kun is ML. They're so cute together. And he loves her rice balls.

Dex-chan lover
That's NOT what a "zero-day attack" means... AAAAAAAAAAAAA 💢💢💢

Double-page supporter
Totally forgot about this manga... i bookmarked this and gave it a 10/10 4 years ago and its finally back... guess ill go read the novel

Dex-chan lover
Maan this manga feels nostalgic. I could relate to Reiko too much. Well, not to the extend of her being practically an orphan or abused as a child (ok maybe a little), but the little things she have and did. Like rundown rented house (I used to live near a river bank that stunk like shit every morning), printout paper recycling, school uniforms for daily wear, easily overwhelmed by luxury products, hell I remember the first time I used the internet. It was so bad it took a full minute to load Facebook login page lol. I thought of it as normal, just like she is. "I am not that poor, it's just everybody's rich." The main difference is that she is a beauty and I'm a hideous gremlin...

Anyway thanks for the update! Looking forward to read the rest!

Dex-chan lover
what an absurd little manga 😂 glad its back - ty for picking it up Lev 💕

Dex-chan lover
She's such a good girl, dancing to her edm. Hopefully by the time this gets caught up to the raws the artist will be better and it will come out of hiatus...

Users who are viewing this thread