Reiko no Fuugi: Akuyaku Reijou to Yobarete imasu ga, tada no Binbou Musume desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Group Leader
Sorry for the wait! Hopefully I can get the next chapter out quicker. I'm thinking about dropping "I Awoke as an Imprisoned Villainess" (Because I can't really read kanji very well, everything else I translate has furigana, I only picked it up because someone was doing a terrible MTL job lol) but that should give me some more time for this

Dex-chan lover
So the actual mc is starting to think this is an otome game world as well? Because I lean more towards an alternative universe, because there’s no way she could become a villainess with her background and network of friends!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
This story is refreshing as usual, though it feels like it might get messy later on .

Dex-chan lover
So the actual mc is starting to think this is an otome game world as well? Because I lean more towards an alternative universe, because there’s no way she could become a villainess with her background and network of friends!
No, she's thinking that the only way to get her delusions under control is to become the villainess she claims she is and claim she's the villainess who regained her memories, it's convoluted but so is the idea your in a otome game as the hero/ine when your rich and picking on a poor person.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry for the wait! Hopefully I can get the next chapter out quicker. I'm thinking about dropping "I Awoke as an Imprisoned Villainess" (Because I can't really read kanji very well, everything else I translate has furigana, I only picked it up because someone was doing a terrible MTL job lol) but that should give me some more time for this
pls no drop, Imprissoned Villainess is lit 🔥🔥🔥

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter!!! I love it when this updates, but I also dread it a lot cuz we're slowly getting closer to the newest chapter where it is currently in hiatus :(

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for new chapter!

Happy to see this one getting an extra one. It's funny how we, as readers, are left to second-guess whenever the other girl is insane or is actually speaking the truth. And at the same time watch the story unfold from the perspective of an absolutely normal girl living a frugal life.

Dex-chan lover
I really disliek how our heroine decided that the reincarnator is suffering from mental trauma and then getting her name dragged through mud in school is perfectly fine as she is used to her insane bitch of a grandma being like that.
Is not normal and no, you shouldn't let someone in that state act like they are right and do whatever they want, MC is not a doctor and a young kid acting like that should get checked by professionals.
Yes, we know the reason why the reincanrator acts like that, but in a world with a minimum of common sense the kid wouldn't be left rampaging.
This is a gimmick to push MC accepting whatever happens, when after years of unjust suffering under the mad grandma she should refuse a unknown mofo to do the same.

Dex-chan lover
"... the protagonist reincarnates into an otome game and struggles to ship the heroine with her favourite character. But in the end the protagonists favourite character ends up with her."

"Hmm. So it's just a story about being a nuisance."

LOL

Dex-chan lover
I'd rather if it was just the girl being a fan of games hitting her head.

I mean, she already had access to all of the names, so she could easily make them "characters" and her setting already matched otome games pretty well...

So rather than an "alternative world" it'd have been better if she was just cray cray and mixed up game and reality....

Though I doubt the author will actually do that.

Most likely, to make the story sound smarter, the author will over complicate something and make it convoluted instead.....

Users who are viewing this thread