Reincarnated as an Apple: This Forbidden Fruit Is Forever Unblemished! - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Time for the final exam

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update

lol you'd think they'd paint over him (unless that'd be bad) to make him look less like something edible

Dex-chan lover
ah yes we're close to the part where

he will make contract to both hormer and fresa then feeding hormer some of him :v

Is this series TL-ed using mtl? There's seems a lot of misused word as I/he/she/they, suddenly 3rd pov sentence that should be mc's thought (1st pov) and some conversation doesn't seems to connect with each other. Well, at least you tried to tl the series

Group Leader
Is this series TL-ed using mtl? There's seems a lot of misused word as I/he/she/they, suddenly 3rd pov sentence that should be mc's thought (1st pov) and some conversation doesn't seems to connect with each other. Well, at least you tried to tl the series
A majority has ended up being :/

Came to realize quite quickly my JP proficiency is no where near close enough to fully TL this.
In hindsight I probably should've tried fully reading the series before trying to do releases :haa:

Users who are viewing this thread