Reincarnated as the Daughter of the Legendary Hero and the Queen of Spirits - Vol. 5 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
Ok that Sauvel father .... in the past and even now he is a giant disappointment. He doesnt deserve basically anything ... his brother should really set him straight, him and the mother.

Dex-chan lover
fuck-this-shit-im-out-0-anime-irl-43791196.png

Dex-chan lover
man, sauvels really cursed to live up shit creek regardless of who hes with. sure hes not handling shit well, but to be fair the paperwork in managing a land is no joke on the psyche

Jeez, it's like all of the healthy parts of family relations was poured into Rovel, while Sauvel got the less than dirt.
None of this will end without some bloodshed...

Dex-chan lover
wow, now I kinda wish the ruin on everyone involved. The entire house can go down in smokes with MC and her entire damn family. Especially sauvel with his infantility and indecisiveness. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if he bangs a maid elsewhere to rid himself off the stress he himself is the cause of.

Dex-chan lover
@imadoathing

He's a piece of crap. Honestly, he shouldn't have brought them into his family if he wasn't willing to actually care for them, specially his daughter. He wasn't even giving her the chance to talk to him, and he didn't even understood what he was doing wrong even after his brother called him out on it. Worst father ever.

Not to be classisist but "commoners" shouldn't rise in ranks through someone else and U FUCKASS SHOULDN'T FUCK SOMEONE U ARE NOT IN A RELATIONSHIP IN AND IF U DO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY AND BE A GOOD PARENT. Anyways i smell jealousy and unless ellen does something about the daughter things will turn more sour than they already are. Why can't people be good parents istg.

Group Leader
i kinda understand lafilia and don't really blame her, but she feels spoiled to the point that it's annoying...

Dex-chan lover
The daughter is at fault but the parents are a bigger cause as well.
Dave's daughter is spoiled as fuck and she has no manners towards royalty.
This new arc is pretty annoying.

The only thing that can make it WORSE is bringing back the prince and his "muh apologies' with his creepy pedo father

Dex-chan lover
Honestly don’t blame lafilia. Her mother is a prick who likely only had her so she could get closer to mc’s father and lafilia’s father is an idiot who doesn’t understand that she just wants his love. Sending her to the academy is probably the worst thing he could have done and assuming she doesn’t find someone to “latch onto” she’s probably gonna end up like one of those otome villainess reincarnation girls. (I.e. she’s a villain made by misfortune instead of genuine evil or being spoiled into an ideal)

Also, i lowkey forgot she and her mother existed.

sincerely this new part after the timeskip is so boring and annoying that I will quit here.

This story is so one-sided. Everyone who's not the MC and her parents are absolutely miserable/have a terrible life.

Sauvel just unlucky with women, he should just give up and become a bachelor. Best to just let the wife go...she clearly didn't learn from her scolding, and doesn't even care for her daughter (if they turn this around so she magically cares for her child bc of one singular event, I will be pissed). Disappointing that Sauvel shaving off his facial hair literally did nothing to actually improve their relationship, seriously, why did the MC have him shave it then?? Now he's just some other angsty pretty boy.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus christ the entire town is cursed with either genuine curses or just abject fucking stupidity...

"Hey lets fuck with the essential QUEEN OF MAGIC IN OUR WORLD'S CHILD!!!"

or...

"Hey lets let our child who is very jovial be ignored and mistreated until she starts to hate the world and turn into a shitty noble and blame the mother who may be a cunt but I am a cunt for ignoring the child!!!"

Man are there no salvageable adult people here?

Users who are viewing this thread