Chichi wa Eiyuu, Haha wa Seirei, Musume no Watashi wa Tenseisha - Vol. 8 Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
Bruh it's so quiet in here. It's been 7 months already.

Dex-chan lover
Man, I re-read it, and I still can't imagine why the king didn't get crucified for pushing around a Goddess and her entourage. Like, does he think that his lineage is the only one capable of running this feudal system? Or that there's some popular demand amongst people for this blonde turd over a literal Hero + Goddess combo.

It would've been so easy to absolve the curse by whacking/disposing the bunch and choosing / appointing / asking for a new king. Like, "hey country X, you're well-governed, how about you send us a king's brother or some dude to take over."

Dex-chan lover
Seems a lot of people dropped this manga since the 2nd arc. Well I think this is far inferior to other manga which have similar MC and setting. I'm surprised that this one got translated this far while the other ones only got around 20 chapters translated on this site.
The art is good but the story is super messy. I could understand that the premise is somewhat interesting compared to others. The author probably wrote their first novel and just lucky that it's good enough in the eyes of the editors, but lack skills to work on it properly. Well it's also can't be help when over 99% of novels out there are either abandonned or copycat of famous stories with low skills authors.

Question did the groups drop translations on this? Chapter 41 was year ago. Nothing new since then.

Any plans to keep doing it or another group taking over? Really enjoyed reading it. 😸 if I were translator I would take over but am not good at it.

Dex-chan lover
Question did the groups drop translations on this? Chapter 41 was year ago. Nothing new since then.

Any plans to keep doing it or another group taking over? Really enjoyed reading it. 😸 if I were translator I would take over but am not good at it.
I doubt anyone will pick it up. The official english is already at chapter 60

Users who are viewing this thread