Reincarnation Coliseum (Fan Colored) - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Aren't my skills way too weak...!?

Contributor
I mean, if the intention was to create a colorized version, I get that.

But if it was solely for that case, why not just ask Akatsuki Scans for permission to just colorize their own translation?

Aggregator gang
On one hand, i get it to a degree, and i admire the lack of fucks given (respectfully). But on the other, why three different uploads on the first chapter? Granted I have absolutely zero knowledge or experience in uploading or how easy/difficult it is to remove a mistakenly uploaded chapter (if thats the case), but I must ask regardless.

And also, any reason why you chose to do this series from the beginning, considering it is already currently being worked on by another group with regular uploads? If it was a case like Silas and GD Scans, I would totally get it lol.

Again, I ask and say all of this with no disrespect or rudeness intended. Just hella curious

Group Leader
On one hand, i get it to a degree, and i admire the lack of fucks given (respectfully). But on the other, why three different uploads on the first chapter? Granted I have absolutely zero knowledge or experience in uploading or how easy/difficult it is to remove a mistakenly uploaded chapter (if thats the case), but I must ask regardless.

And also, any reason why you chose to do this series from the beginning, considering it is already currently being worked on by another group with regular uploads? If it was a case like Silas and GD Scans, I would totally get it lol.

Again, I ask and say all of this with no disrespect or rudeness intended. Just hella curious
there will never be a second coming of Silas ☠️☠️

The first 2 uploads were indeed mistakes (bad titles and missing pages) I've asked the mods to remove them already.

Decided to do the series from the beginning because I may want to color the whole thing, and the start seems as good a place as any.

I don't usually interact with this site beyond reading manga. If there's an unspoken rule about chapter uploading etiquette, this thread is my lesson and you commentators are my teacher. I only ask that you spare the rod, and spoil the uploader (me).

Staff
Super Moderator
The first 2 uploads were indeed mistakes (bad titles and missing pages) I've asked the mods to remove them already.

Decided to do the series from the beginning because I may want to color the whole thing, and the start seems as good a place as any.

I don't usually interact with this site beyond reading manga. If there's an unspoken rule about chapter uploading etiquette, this thread is my lesson and you commentators are my teacher. I only ask that you spare the rod, and spoil the uploader (me).
You can edit and delete chapters yourself. You see that orange pen icon next to the chapter title on your uploads? Click it to make changes or delete the chapter. Anyways, I made a fan colored entry for Reincarnation Coliseum that your (Full Color) chapter will be moved to when a mod deals with my report.

Users who are viewing this thread