Reincarnation Coliseum - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
It's probably suppose to be Meryl Baroque. I'd also stick to a single font. There's some syntax issues and missing articles, but I think some effort was made. Page 9 is a mess though. No consistency from bubble to bubble. Class/type, buff/attack are used interchangeably which is very confusing.

Page 33 HIS SPINE!

Sniping? Man you guys are morons. Akatsuki scans can suck it from the back for there snails pace and the weird groupies that go around defending these scam scan groups can also suck it from the back. Atleast this guy/girl/they is translating. What's akatsucki even doing?. And what gives them translation dibs? F**k em.

Dex-chan lover
Sniping? Man you guys are morons. Akatsuki scans can suck it from the back for there snails pace and the weird groupies that go around defending these scam scan groups can also suck it from the back. Atleast this guy/girl/they is translating. What's akatsucki even doing?. And what gives them translation dibs? F**k em.

My brother in christ, say what you will about Akatsuki but I'll take a good quality translation over what looks like machine translation into machine translation with some minor editing.

I dislike the drama surrounding sniping, I think it's stupid to drop a series because someone posts a chapter of their own However I still acknowledge it as a problem because it does cause the good translators to drop series, even if it's silly.

Pretty hilarious to see people happy with this "translation", even calling it good when there's very clear and frequent grammatical errors (from a native English speaker who can't read Japanese).
Also, it's only been two weeks since the last release, and we're barely behind the raws from what I can tell lol. Just goes to show what some of the community is happy with...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation. Unfortunately, this "translation" is piss poor compared to the other group. Get someone/group that can do a better job or improve your skills at scanlating. If you're still doing this, I sure hope you do a better job compared to the other group and this chapter. If it's still bad, then I would not hesitate to block you.

Dex-chan lover
funny how a bunch of people whine about sniping this or sniping that. please stfu because none of these translations are legal in the first place and nobody has the right to claim any work whatsoever as their own. these little b*tch feuds are so stupid because not a single one of these translators has any rights to these properties and can be easily shut down with a single anonymous tip to the actual license holders. you'd have to be a real b*tch to do go snitching but my point still stands that these translators all need to just shut up and suck it up if someone else wants to translate something they already started on.

Dex-chan lover
Really enjoying this series so far, it has a really simple but satisfying set up; We hear about horrible villain and how strong they are, Villain and Hero fight while Villain taunts hero, Hero turns tables and wins, Retribution Sex.

My issue is that the Retribution sex (so far) was completely off-screen. Why the hell would you make a comic like this and then do that? It's completely against the appeal and tone of the comic, and comes across as immature despite all the edginess.

As for the sniping? Personally so long as the translations are understandable to a certain standard, I'm usually happy to read, but I don't think we should be accepting of sniping like some of you are suggesting; I'm sure some of you have been reading a comic that has been sniped by another group, and the translations are so abysmal that the comic is actually ruined by them.

If we simply accept sniping, we accept this race to the bottom in terms of quality, then you have no right to complain when all the comics you like are near unreadable.

Really enjoying this series so far, it has a really simple but satisfying set up; We hear about horrible villain and how strong they are, Villain and Hero fight while Villain taunts hero, Hero turns tables and wins, Retribution Sex.

My issue is that the Retribution sex (so far) was completely off-screen. Why the hell would you make a comic like this and then do that? It's completely against the appeal and tone of the comic, and comes across as immature despite all the edginess.

As for the sniping? Personally so long as the translations are understandable to a certain standard, I'm usually happy to read, but I don't think we should be accepting of sniping like some of you are suggesting; I'm sure some of you have been reading a comic that has been sniped by another group, and the translations are so abysmal that the comic is actually ruined by them.

If we simply accept sniping, we accept this race to the bottom in terms of quality, then you have no right to complain when all the comics you like are near unreadable.
It's not so much the quality of the chapters. But so much the hostage holding of a manga. It's grotesque and utterly pathetic to do that, don't forget most of this is piracy. So complain or don't complain. Let the people read.

Users who are viewing this thread