Reincarnation Coliseum - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Attack and Counter Below The Surface

Dex-chan lover
If he has multiple skills copied, could he have Marl's copied too and waiting for the opportunity to strike physically? She's in the arena and not too far away.
That would be to easy the plot say no

Dex-chan lover
Ok no, you can't just have the betting odds be 2x to 95x. That means that, if you bet one dollar on the 95x for every 95 on the 2x, you'll guarantee not lose money. So if you just take your life savings, split it 51 ways and put 1 on the 2x for every 50 on the 95x, you'll guarantee get nearly double your money back, or you'll get it back 45fold. This better have been a mistranslation, or else i'll be very disappointed.
You are right about it being broken but your math doesn't quite add up right.
If you purchase a bet you lose the principle investment on both and redeem the winning bet for the reward. This means that 95 on 2x and 1 on 95x results in a net +94 or -1. But if you bet the inverse of the odds (95 on 2x, and 2 on 95x) you get +93 or +93. So you would split your money 97 ways and put 2 parts on 95x and 95 parts on 2x.

I think actual betting odds are based on payouts that are always less than the total pool. Like 1:1 (1.5x, 1.5x)
I forget how they actually do it for other ratios but I think the key had something to do with primes or odds or something.

Last edited:
Group Leader
i
The whole "I have 108 skills" thing smells like one of those games that claims to have 48421 unique items/pictures. In reality it turns out that it had been the same item/image with small alterations to it.
The only things that she has shown so far is ball-type spell, so my guess would be that her skills are something like "elemental-ball" and ability to change/mix its elements and maybe levels? So if you calculate all of the the combinations you'll end up with 108 or something among those lines.
imagine if its a rng skill generator lol

Her saying it was effort was definitely not a lie. This might mean that Mikagami has the potential to learn skills as well; possibly by copying them and using them enough times.

Dex-chan lover
Alice didn't get fixed? I mean, I know the man has taste and prefers the other two over the trash brat, but damn. She needs more correction. As for Fine and her ability, it's totally just one ability that can do a bunch of small things. No way it's actually more than one skill.
no its fine it gets boring if a characters' personality get completely overwriten just because of sex

Dex-chan lover
You know, I kind of figured the loli brat wouldn't succumb to MC's charms even after a couple days of aphrodisiac-induced non-stop sex. Whatever beef/trauma she had with men in the past had made her put up a near impenetrable wall with spikes that will stab any men that tries to get close. MC was lucky to find a weak enough spot to break in, but the hole is small and can be repaired quickly. The thing with repairs, however, is that the product will never be as good as it was when made the first time.

MC may have lost this 'game', but it was only one loss, and he said he's not used to losing many games, so this isn't the first loss in anything he's ever experienced. He's not the kind of guy that sulks after a loss, however. He used that loss as experience, learned from it, and will attempt to try again with a different strategy, especially now that he's found at least one weak point in his opponent.

Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't bother trying again with the loli brat. I wouldn't blame him. She's just too big of a pain in the ass to deal with.
Sorry, but he can't lose. 1 lost and he will die or become a slave for the rest of his life. There's no fix for mistakes or taken experience here.

Dex-chan lover
Fine has low-key Ragyo hair, so I assume that things will go badly for her.

Group Leader
the last panel she appeared in... she wasnt covered properly

Dex-chan lover
I just realized...

Did they nerf the red head? They seem smaller than before.....

Holy shit I’m shivering in real life rn. This is PEAK, absolute cinema!

Group Leader
I can't concentrate after seeing that bet spread. Imagine betting a trillion on Mikagami and 20 trillion on Fine at the same time. Whatever happened in the match, guaranteed instant riches!

Users who are viewing this thread