Reincarnation Coliseum - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - The Match of a Split Second

Aggregator gang
Yeah seems like he moved himself to get out of the range as you said. I dont know if the missing foot is just an error, because it seems to be there after his movement. But after Alice made her move, he teleported his hand, holding the paralysing mushroom, in her general direction incapacitating her.

Why she cant use her skills while Paralysed i do not know, might be shock from having been bested for the first time. But a win is a win.
The mushroom is supposedly hallucinogenic as well, so it presumably fucks up her balance / spatial perception too much for teleportation

Dex-chan lover
Alice is for beating, not breeding. Hope he keeps her tied in place with the drug in full effect so she can't get any relief. She needs her worthless mindset to be wiped clean. The way he beat that little brat was spectacular.

So is this just going to be an endless cycle of “ho ho ho the MC won’t be able to defeat this girl” -> “he bullshits a plan to defeat her before the match starts” -> then fucks her?
I think it's 6 or 10 chapters at best with a fast pace like that. There are still to beat Fine Catastrophe and Priestess Zayd herself. BTW Alice is 19 years old (chapter 4).

Double-page supporter
So is this just going to be an endless cycle of “ho ho ho the MC won’t be able to defeat this girl” -> “he bullshits a plan to defeat her before the match starts” -> then fucks her?
Wouldn't say he necessarily bullshits his way to wins tho given he's legit given a few days of prep time and seems to thoroughly understand what his opponent can do to form countermeasures (along with bringing in items to aid him). That, combined with his opponents clearly underestimating him, leads to him getting dubs (exploited Mary's powers and baited her, brought in the aphrodisiac against Marl and used it on her when she let her guard down - when she was choking him out and gloating, brought in a paralysis shroom against Alice along with using Spacial Exchange on himself and avoiding a OHKO from her which clearly shocked her). Besides that, that seems to be the structure of the story so far so you're def right there. Whether the author deviates from the pattern or not remains to be seen.

Dex-chan lover
Alice is for beating, not breeding. Hope he keeps her tied in place with the drug in full effect so she can't get any relief. She needs her worthless mindset to be wiped clean. The way he beat that little brat was spectacular.
Does he not kind of have to due to pre established rules? Would prefer not, i think i am correct

Users who are viewing this thread