Reincarnation Coliseum - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - The Far-East Assassins

Dex-chan lover
The author can't just have him win indefinitely so he has him lose a slave for dramatic effect.
Of course he can. I dont know what about this manga makes you think that the Author really cares all that much about writing. I think youre just seeing hentai plots where there are none.

Dex-chan lover
Am surprised at myself, the first thought I had after seeing her clone skill was "double p*n*tr*tion" after her lose😅
That's what these type of manga's do to your mind (like how in arithmetics, you know which formula required after only seeing the question once)

Dex-chan lover
Lmao imagine you had to fuck your counterpart. Mans would have to screw the samurai dude

Dex-chan lover
Ah, so THAT's the loophole the author went with to allow Mikagami to lose. Mikagami's getting cocky, so this is a perfect opportunity for him to lose a match.

It would be more dramatic if the author hadn't already established that they'll lie to us about the MC's thoughts to attempt to build up drama.

The mc thinking to himself "Oh, this is bad!" or "I can't win!" and then turning around and going "Heh heh, all according to my master plan." You can't have it both ways author.
this is the problem with manga, that isn't present in books or lightnovels since they can write in third person and omniscent perspective or solo perspective

Users who are viewing this thread